Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ferber Method: Night 1

After last night, I'm ready to give Dr. Ferber a shot. The little man was in his usual spot in bed - between my husband and I - and for two straight hours he rolled back and forth, side to side, sleepily chomping on our elbows with his one half-sprouted tooth. I've had enough.

So today I moved his mostly unslept-in crib from our room into "his" room, which is now our computer/storage/baby room. I've made him an 18 hour long playlist of lullabies, put some nice fresh sheets in his crib, and a fluffy little puppy that is only for nighty-night time. And come 8:00 pm, he will be in that crib until morning, come hell or high water. Well, I guess if by "high water" I mean a 3 pound soaked diaper, then maybe not. But you get the point.

Stay tuned.....it's gonna be one swell adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment