Thursday, September 30, 2010

Booger Butt Nut Monkey Pickle Face

My nicknames for my children get stranger with each passing year. With my first kid, I started out with simple terms of endearment such as Piglet or pumpkin. With my second, I stepped away from the typical baby names and called her fuzzball or onion head (she's got a really round little noggin). My poor third child has the most creative nicknames yet - isn't it always the third who gets the worst of everything? In any given day I call him at least 57 different combinations of the following:
  • monkey
  • booger
  • ball
  • nut
  • fur
  • pickle
  • butter
  • butt
  • chunk or chunky
  • chub
  • wiener
  • turkey
I'd love to know what other people call their kids (or stepkids, or nieces/nephews, etc)... if only to reassure myself that I'm not crazy.

2 comments:

  1. my son started out as nut head..then it turned into coconut head. Now its Moneky Coconut Head...who know where it will turn next! HAHA

    ReplyDelete